It is wonderful to see people care enough about the global environment to go to the trouble of:
- Saving their empty glass bottles and jars.
- Washing them out.
- Puttting them into carrier bags.
- Loading them into the car.
- Driving to the supermarket.
- Sorting the glass into the correct green / brown / clear recepticals.
But why do these same people fail to care enough about their own local environment to properly dispose of the carrier bags?
Answers and and any other comments are most welcome.