Estate Agent Speak

I have just asked our estate agent to modify the details that they send out to potential buyers. Here is part of the letter that I wrote to them:

It has also come to my attention that the property details for the Kitchen/Breakfast Room mention a “small glass wall feature leading through to the lounge”. I think this “small glass wall feature” might better be described as a “window”.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: