Sometimes it is useful to rename a SQL Server 2000 Database.
Typical scenarios include:
- Moving a development database into production.
- Redirecting the front-end of an application to a different version of the back-end.
You cannot rename a database within Enterprise Manager. Instead, you can execute a command in Query Analyzer.
You use sp_renamedb to rename the database:
EXEC sp_renamedb ‘<old name>’, ‘<new name>’
- The command must be executed by a member of the ‘sysadmin’ fixed server role.
- The database must be renamed in ‘single-user’ mode.
- You must be in the master database to execute sp_renamedb.
To rename ‘oldName’ to ‘newName’:
EXEC sp_dboption oldName, ‘Single User’, True
EXEC sp_renamedb oldName, newName
EXEC sp_dboption newName, ‘Single User’, True
- You should ensure that there are no references to the old database name in the database that is renamed.
- The names of the database files / filegroups will not be changed as a result of renaming the datbase.
Hello good day prelolita nn model sites 😦
I’m a housewife preteen lolita
Hold the line, please lolita bbs
A jiffy bag nn preteen model
Recorded Delivery Flurl Hussyfan :-OOO
Not available at the moment 13yo Teen Models
How many would you like? http://upekibuudab.blog.free.fr/ underground lola love bbs She is always a treat. Does any one know if she has a little latina in her? She almost looks like a latina girl with bleached hair and light contacts. either way, goddamn.
Would you like a receipt? http://hakuahiufe.de.tl best place bbs mindy vega is fucking FLAWLESS!!! i couldn’t make it through the whole video. i came the same time she did.
DEAR DR. NERDLOVE anxiety test free nhs: thank you for all you’ve written and done over the years, which has done wonders for my confidence. I’m 29, with…
Head injury lawyers in gulfport, ms and biloxi, ms – personal injury lawyer car accident attorney in gulfport, ms anoxia perinatal